View Single Post
Tony The Greek's Avatar Tony The Greek
11-24-2007, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansoftool View Post
Despite the fact that I could not hear Maynard that well, I was still very impressed. Maynard announced that it was Justin's birthday and he passed out popcorn from a tub on stage, Justin downed five beers during the Lateralus solo with Trans Am's drummer, no fights broke out, the setlist was very simular to the OKC show, however, they played Flood instead of Right In Two and they played Vicarious. They should have played Third Eye, but it was still three hours worth of music and the light show and visuals were better than last time. Totally stunning. Fuck the nay-sayers! I thought it was still a great show.
Correction........It was a yellow trashbag of popcorn, and I ended up with the last bottom section of the bag itself in my pocket. There has never been a time in my life i have been so happy to have a trash bag in my pocket. That was definitaly the icing on the cake for me. I really figured that the encore would have been prison sex or sober, i believe it was vicarious they finished up with though. Oh, and MAD PROPS to Adam on nailing the "talk Box" solo, it was indescribably perfect and sounded better than any live solo i have ever heard.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:51 PM   #30
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansoftool View Post
Despite the fact that I could not hear Maynard that well, I was still very impressed. Maynard announced that it was Justin's birthday and he passed out popcorn from a tub on stage, Justin downed five beers during the Lateralus solo with Trans Am's drummer, no fights broke out, the setlist was very simular to the OKC show, however, they played Flood instead of Right In Two and they played Vicarious. They should have played Third Eye, but it was still three hours worth of music and the light show and visuals were better than last time. Totally stunning. Fuck the nay-sayers! I thought it was still a great show.
Correction........It was a yellow trashbag of popcorn, and I ended up with the last bottom section of the bag itself in my pocket. There has never been a time in my life i have been so happy to have a trash bag in my pocket. That was definitaly the icing on the cake for me. I really figured that the encore would have been prison sex or sober, i believe it was vicarious they finished up with though. Oh, and MAD PROPS to Adam on nailing the "talk Box" solo, it was indescribably perfect and sounded better than any live solo i have ever heard.
OFFLINE |