View Single Post
fansoftool's Avatar fansoftool
11-21-2007, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
*DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW!
Despite the fact that I could not hear Maynard that well, I was still very impressed. Maynard announced that it was Justin's birthday and he passed out popcorn from a tub on stage, Justin downed five beers during the Lateralus solo with Trans Am's drummer, no fights broke out, the setlist was very simular to the OKC show, however, they played Flood instead of Right In Two and they played Vicarious. They should have played Third Eye, but it was still three hours worth of music and the light show and visuals were better than last time. Totally stunning. Fuck the nay-sayers! I thought it was still a great show.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:32 PM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
*DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW!
Despite the fact that I could not hear Maynard that well, I was still very impressed. Maynard announced that it was Justin's birthday and he passed out popcorn from a tub on stage, Justin downed five beers during the Lateralus solo with Trans Am's drummer, no fights broke out, the setlist was very simular to the OKC show, however, they played Flood instead of Right In Two and they played Vicarious. They should have played Third Eye, but it was still three hours worth of music and the light show and visuals were better than last time. Totally stunning. Fuck the nay-sayers! I thought it was still a great show.
OFFLINE |