View Single Post
Peanut's Parents's Avatar Peanut's Parents
11-21-2007, 06:39 AM

Epic show, 2nd time for me to see TOOL. OKC in May, Tulsa now in Nov. Tulsa show Definitely had the edge over OKC. Vicarious almost got the pigs on me. I was super high and drunk by then. I must say, TOOL you change my life everytime. I want to thank the entire crew; SOUND, LIGHTS, STAGEHANDS, EVEN THE PEOPLE THAT BRING THE BAND DRINKS. A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not one thing to complain about.
Rosetta Stoned was alittle off, but who gives a shit, besides that, AMAZING.
The fans were all full of energy, a guy behind me started a little pit, which was fucking sweet since the chairs were tied down, but that was kick ass, i forgot what song it was during. But he got kicked out anyway by the "man".
I brought with me a beautiful big titted chick who loves TOOL just as all of us, That was sweet. Not Bragging, just being informative.

THANK YOU ADAM, JUSTIN, DANNY (YOU ROCKED THOSE PRESSURE PADS BY THE WAY, FUCK YES), AND MJK.
I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.
SPIRAL OUT

Last edited by Peanut's Parents; 11-21-2007 at 08:09 AM..
Old 11-21-2007, 06:39 AM   #17
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

Epic show, 2nd time for me to see TOOL. OKC in May, Tulsa now in Nov. Tulsa show Definitely had the edge over OKC. Vicarious almost got the pigs on me. I was super high and drunk by then. I must say, TOOL you change my life everytime. I want to thank the entire crew; SOUND, LIGHTS, STAGEHANDS, EVEN THE PEOPLE THAT BRING THE BAND DRINKS. A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not one thing to complain about.
Rosetta Stoned was alittle off, but who gives a shit, besides that, AMAZING.
The fans were all full of energy, a guy behind me started a little pit, which was fucking sweet since the chairs were tied down, but that was kick ass, i forgot what song it was during. But he got kicked out anyway by the "man".
I brought with me a beautiful big titted chick who loves TOOL just as all of us, That was sweet. Not Bragging, just being informative.

THANK YOU ADAM, JUSTIN, DANNY (YOU ROCKED THOSE PRESSURE PADS BY THE WAY, FUCK YES), AND MJK.
I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.
SPIRAL OUT

Last edited by Peanut's Parents; 11-21-2007 at 08:09 AM..
OFFLINE |