View Single Post
cheneymon's Avatar cheneymon
11-20-2007, 09:30 PM

This was my 8th show, and how wonderful this band rocks...I really never could complain about TOOL at all...however, I am...Play longer concerts! You have enough material to have an awesome 3hr show, but you only give us enough to wet our tongues...then we only want you more...great marketing...I guess that is why I continue to come to your live gigs b/c I cannot get enough of TOOL, LIVE, it is amazing to be apart of it...you are addicting & love you for it!! Here is an promo idea, start playing 2-3 night shows in cities but play a different set list every night...because when I leave TOOL shows, I want to see them again the very next night...ok, this is all...gnite...sc, Little Rock
Old 11-20-2007, 09:30 PM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

This was my 8th show, and how wonderful this band rocks...I really never could complain about TOOL at all...however, I am...Play longer concerts! You have enough material to have an awesome 3hr show, but you only give us enough to wet our tongues...then we only want you more...great marketing...I guess that is why I continue to come to your live gigs b/c I cannot get enough of TOOL, LIVE, it is amazing to be apart of it...you are addicting & love you for it!! Here is an promo idea, start playing 2-3 night shows in cities but play a different set list every night...because when I leave TOOL shows, I want to see them again the very next night...ok, this is all...gnite...sc, Little Rock
OFFLINE |