View Single Post
Natalie Portman's Avatar Natalie Portman
11-20-2007, 03:52 PM

Great show, once again. This was I think number 6 for me. It was pretty awesome to hear Flood for the first time, but before they went into that song I thought I heard the drum line from the beginning of Third Eye and I got all excited. I've still never seen that song live :/ Adam's pigtails were amusing, and Justin put on a fro wig for the last song. It would have been nice to get a drum head or a drumstick or something, but alas, it was not meant to be. This was my lady friend's 2nd concert ever and she was ecstatic about it. She's not even a huge Tool fan, but she had a blast.

Did anyone else that's not from Tulsa have a hell of a time finding the Convention Center though? I had Google Maps directions, and they got me within a few blocks, but weren't completely accurate. Downtown Tulsa sucks ass, so of course there was no one to ask and it wasn't even clear where to park. When they have a show in OKC it's very clear where it's going down bc of all the people walking around and there's event parking everywhere. Blah, I hate Tulsa.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:52 PM   #13
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 34
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

Great show, once again. This was I think number 6 for me. It was pretty awesome to hear Flood for the first time, but before they went into that song I thought I heard the drum line from the beginning of Third Eye and I got all excited. I've still never seen that song live :/ Adam's pigtails were amusing, and Justin put on a fro wig for the last song. It would have been nice to get a drum head or a drumstick or something, but alas, it was not meant to be. This was my lady friend's 2nd concert ever and she was ecstatic about it. She's not even a huge Tool fan, but she had a blast.

Did anyone else that's not from Tulsa have a hell of a time finding the Convention Center though? I had Google Maps directions, and they got me within a few blocks, but weren't completely accurate. Downtown Tulsa sucks ass, so of course there was no one to ask and it wasn't even clear where to park. When they have a show in OKC it's very clear where it's going down bc of all the people walking around and there's event parking everywhere. Blah, I hate Tulsa.
OFFLINE |