View Single Post
Toolfan#1's Avatar Toolfan#1
11-20-2007, 11:16 AM

5th TOOL show and it was not disappointing. Here is the setlist (for the 8th time)

JAMBI
STINKFIST (EXT)
FORTY-SIX &TWO
SCHISM (DOUBLE-TIME)
ROSSETA STONED
***FLOOD***
WINGS FOR MARIE
10,000 DAYS
LATERALUS
VICARIOUS

The setlist was standard but it was my first time hearing FLOOD live and it blew me away. especailly the visual effect of water pouring down on the stage when all the instruments were accented at the same time. I have to say that I have seen these songs live many times and none of them get old. Everytime I here that opening riff to Jambi I lose control and go all out plus Stinkfist really gets the crowd motivated. Overall there were a few mastakes by the band but they are just human (contrary to popular belief) and none the less the recovered and still kicked ass. I felt honered to share Justin's birthday at the show it was great I can't rank shows compared to others because they were to far away but this was a really bad ass show.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:16 AM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

5th TOOL show and it was not disappointing. Here is the setlist (for the 8th time)

JAMBI
STINKFIST (EXT)
FORTY-SIX &TWO
SCHISM (DOUBLE-TIME)
ROSSETA STONED
***FLOOD***
WINGS FOR MARIE
10,000 DAYS
LATERALUS
VICARIOUS

The setlist was standard but it was my first time hearing FLOOD live and it blew me away. especailly the visual effect of water pouring down on the stage when all the instruments were accented at the same time. I have to say that I have seen these songs live many times and none of them get old. Everytime I here that opening riff to Jambi I lose control and go all out plus Stinkfist really gets the crowd motivated. Overall there were a few mastakes by the band but they are just human (contrary to popular belief) and none the less the recovered and still kicked ass. I felt honered to share Justin's birthday at the show it was great I can't rank shows compared to others because they were to far away but this was a really bad ass show.