View Single Post
stealth24
11-19-2007, 11:51 PM

I was in section B (floor in front of Adam) and there was a ton of weed...security really didn't seem to care. I laughed my head off at the forty some odd year old mom smoking with her kid in the row in front me...they were being all sneaky and hiding it while we were just passing around a joint in the open.

I didn't see the beer bottle slide, but god DAMN was there energy. My entire section was going nuts, and there were no drunken fratboys in sight.

And now I'm drunk, doing homework in a hotel in Tulsa before driving back to Texas in an hour or two. Yay.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:51 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

I was in section B (floor in front of Adam) and there was a ton of weed...security really didn't seem to care. I laughed my head off at the forty some odd year old mom smoking with her kid in the row in front me...they were being all sneaky and hiding it while we were just passing around a joint in the open.

I didn't see the beer bottle slide, but god DAMN was there energy. My entire section was going nuts, and there were no drunken fratboys in sight.

And now I'm drunk, doing homework in a hotel in Tulsa before driving back to Texas in an hour or two. Yay.
OFFLINE |