View Single Post
Maron8515
11-19-2007, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth24 View Post
Did anyone manage to get a count on how many beers Justin threw back tonight?

Also...46 & 2. Wow. I just about wet myself during Danny's drum solo...simply amazing.
Lol, I was about twenty feet away and I saw him down five during the Lateralus drum solo. He looked drunk when he first took the stage... I guess it was his birthday though, we should cut him a little slack. It just seemed a little unprofessional... Also, was he using a beer bottle to play slide guitar during one of the interludes? I know he took one out on stage and crouched down with it, but he had his back to me and I couldn't see what he was doing.

Adam's pig-tails definitely cracked me up, and Maynard was in fine form. He apologized for farting in our cereal bowl or something like that, and then proceeded to wish Justin a happy birthday. I also liked how he shouted "Tulsa" instead of one of the shouts in Stinkfist. During the Lateralus drum solos he brought a big bag of popcorn to the guest drummer and Justin, and then passed it on to the crowd.

Otherwise, another amazing show. My only complaint is that this was nearly the same setlist as in OKC over the summer, but Flood, Vicarious, and some new visuals definitely made this worthwhile. Just hopefully next time around we'll see something a little different...

Setlist was the same as the first three shows on the tour, so something like:

Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended w/ Ions intro)
Forty-Six and 2
Schism (Extended)
Rosetta Stoned (No Lost Keys... Thank god)
Flood
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus ( Extended w/ drummer from TransAm)
Vicarious
Old 11-19-2007, 11:01 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth24 View Post
Did anyone manage to get a count on how many beers Justin threw back tonight?

Also...46 & 2. Wow. I just about wet myself during Danny's drum solo...simply amazing.
Lol, I was about twenty feet away and I saw him down five during the Lateralus drum solo. He looked drunk when he first took the stage... I guess it was his birthday though, we should cut him a little slack. It just seemed a little unprofessional... Also, was he using a beer bottle to play slide guitar during one of the interludes? I know he took one out on stage and crouched down with it, but he had his back to me and I couldn't see what he was doing.

Adam's pig-tails definitely cracked me up, and Maynard was in fine form. He apologized for farting in our cereal bowl or something like that, and then proceeded to wish Justin a happy birthday. I also liked how he shouted "Tulsa" instead of one of the shouts in Stinkfist. During the Lateralus drum solos he brought a big bag of popcorn to the guest drummer and Justin, and then passed it on to the crowd.

Otherwise, another amazing show. My only complaint is that this was nearly the same setlist as in OKC over the summer, but Flood, Vicarious, and some new visuals definitely made this worthwhile. Just hopefully next time around we'll see something a little different...

Setlist was the same as the first three shows on the tour, so something like:

Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended w/ Ions intro)
Forty-Six and 2
Schism (Extended)
Rosetta Stoned (No Lost Keys... Thank god)
Flood
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus ( Extended w/ drummer from TransAm)
Vicarious
OFFLINE |