View Single Post
oldhickory's Avatar oldhickory
07-05-2007, 04:50 PM

everything about the show was perfect, but I thought I heard adam miss a chord once but I dont remember when so I dont care about it at all.

The only negatives I experienced were some of the people there. some drunken guy was throwing cups on and off at this girl that was on a guys shoulders, I laughed the first time but he got really old really quick. And the fact that everyone around him was encouraging him to throw more. I heard a lot of people singing the absolutely wrong lyrics during the wrong song!!! But I was so high that I ignored all of this and just placed myself right in front of the stage, not physically but mentally, the acid really helped.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:50 PM   #26
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 323
Re: 2007/07/03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Amphitheater

everything about the show was perfect, but I thought I heard adam miss a chord once but I dont remember when so I dont care about it at all.

The only negatives I experienced were some of the people there. some drunken guy was throwing cups on and off at this girl that was on a guys shoulders, I laughed the first time but he got really old really quick. And the fact that everyone around him was encouraging him to throw more. I heard a lot of people singing the absolutely wrong lyrics during the wrong song!!! But I was so high that I ignored all of this and just placed myself right in front of the stage, not physically but mentally, the acid really helped.