View Single Post
jaggermeister
07-05-2007, 05:08 AM

i thought he said something about hawaii, but i was up in the nosebleed section of the hill;. he didn't say much until the end. that made it "spatial".

i agree that too many assholes were talking during the "interludes" and more ambient numbers. the shit starts and doesn't stop until the end people; you paid 50 bucks to be here. shout at your buddy on the way home. fucker.

with that said, people were shutting the fuck up towards the end; hell, i actually quit singing at one point so i could hear the man. again, i was in the nosebleeds; by the end, you could tell the band was recognizing us, as much as we were recognizing them. i think the lasers help everybody just zone out.

going back into lateralus after the mega-badass drum solo was a tear-jerker. i'm glad he played the solo by himself. fuck those other fuckers. more dany carey please.

"It has been a pleasure"....wow. mr. cynical himself. who fucking knew? he felt that shit too? the show was amazing; pink floydian in a vegas type of way. i knew what was going to be played and still shot load after load.

we should be so lucky that they decide to continue to tour. if we keep giving each other shows like this one, they just might.

see ya tonizzle in G.Rizzle.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:08 AM   #16
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Amphitheater

i thought he said something about hawaii, but i was up in the nosebleed section of the hill;. he didn't say much until the end. that made it "spatial".

i agree that too many assholes were talking during the "interludes" and more ambient numbers. the shit starts and doesn't stop until the end people; you paid 50 bucks to be here. shout at your buddy on the way home. fucker.

with that said, people were shutting the fuck up towards the end; hell, i actually quit singing at one point so i could hear the man. again, i was in the nosebleeds; by the end, you could tell the band was recognizing us, as much as we were recognizing them. i think the lasers help everybody just zone out.

going back into lateralus after the mega-badass drum solo was a tear-jerker. i'm glad he played the solo by himself. fuck those other fuckers. more dany carey please.

"It has been a pleasure"....wow. mr. cynical himself. who fucking knew? he felt that shit too? the show was amazing; pink floydian in a vegas type of way. i knew what was going to be played and still shot load after load.

we should be so lucky that they decide to continue to tour. if we keep giving each other shows like this one, they just might.

see ya tonizzle in G.Rizzle.