View Single Post
grime_z's Avatar grime_z
06-24-2007, 10:55 AM

I believe that smell is the General Mills plant nearby. It smells so bad. Anyways, great fuckin' show! This is my 5th time seeing em, and I honestly believe this was the best I have seen. Maynard was hilarious, and the rest of the band was in top form. Surprised the shit out of me when I heard the intro to Flood. Laughed my ass off at all the other people in the pit who had no idea what the hell was coming. It was worth it getting there four hours early, got me a good spot on the floor. I snuck a camera inside in my skivvies, and then the pictures turned out like shit. Anyone got any decent pics of the show?
Old 06-24-2007, 10:55 AM   #32
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/06/19 - Cedar Rapids, IA - US Cellular Center

I believe that smell is the General Mills plant nearby. It smells so bad. Anyways, great fuckin' show! This is my 5th time seeing em, and I honestly believe this was the best I have seen. Maynard was hilarious, and the rest of the band was in top form. Surprised the shit out of me when I heard the intro to Flood. Laughed my ass off at all the other people in the pit who had no idea what the hell was coming. It was worth it getting there four hours early, got me a good spot on the floor. I snuck a camera inside in my skivvies, and then the pictures turned out like shit. Anyone got any decent pics of the show?
OFFLINE |