View Single Post
Polybius
06-20-2007, 12:54 AM

Maynard said something about being from Ohio and having an affinity for playing in the midwest.

Highlights of the show for me were hearing Flood live and the ridiculously amazing and powerful extension to Lateralus.

I really do not understand the mentality of the Pit, yea it might be cool to get within 20 feet of the band members but at what cost? Trying to keep your balance, avoid getting kicked/punched/elbowed/shoes stolen, burn up at about 120 degrees in the sea of bodies and get soaked with mansweat/beer/piss etc. Why?
Old 06-20-2007, 12:54 AM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/19 - Cedar Rapids, IA - US Cellular Center

Maynard said something about being from Ohio and having an affinity for playing in the midwest.

Highlights of the show for me were hearing Flood live and the ridiculously amazing and powerful extension to Lateralus.

I really do not understand the mentality of the Pit, yea it might be cool to get within 20 feet of the band members but at what cost? Trying to keep your balance, avoid getting kicked/punched/elbowed/shoes stolen, burn up at about 120 degrees in the sea of bodies and get soaked with mansweat/beer/piss etc. Why?
OFFLINE |