Schism (extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended w/ melt-banana)
Vicarious

Sweet, sweet show. Maynard was pretty talkative, though from where I was I couldn't make out what he said. After the first song, he muttered "Iowa" a couple times. A few songs later, he said a bunch of stuff...I think I made out Iowa and Ohio. Then right before the "viiiiiicariously IIIIII" section he yelled, "Come on Iowa!" and held out the mike. He was really grooving tonight, dancing to the music. The only parts he didn't sing were the aforementioned vicarious part, then a small part near the end of Wings 2. Other than that, he nailed everything.

The crowd was as douchebaggy as usual. Tons of dumbasses kept throwing crap on the stage - mainly shoes - and I kept thinking it'd hit one of the guys and Maynard would stop singing. Alas it did not; I lucked out this time. I was in the upper level and couldn't believe the amount of people SITTING at a fucking TOOL CONCERT. Unbelievable. And to the stupid bitch next to me who spent the whole time talking or texting, fuck you and good night.

Lateralus stole the show, incredible drum solos with Danny and the dude from Melt-banana, that was a lot of fun. Vicarious is a great closer too.

Thanks for coming back to Iowa, guys. Great night.

Last edited by seeingblue; 06-19-2007 at 09:22 PM..
Old 06-19-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/19 - Cedar Rapids, IA - US Cellular Center

Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended w/ melt-banana)
Vicarious

Sweet, sweet show. Maynard was pretty talkative, though from where I was I couldn't make out what he said. After the first song, he muttered "Iowa" a couple times. A few songs later, he said a bunch of stuff...I think I made out Iowa and Ohio. Then right before the "viiiiiicariously IIIIII" section he yelled, "Come on Iowa!" and held out the mike. He was really grooving tonight, dancing to the music. The only parts he didn't sing were the aforementioned vicarious part, then a small part near the end of Wings 2. Other than that, he nailed everything.

The crowd was as douchebaggy as usual. Tons of dumbasses kept throwing crap on the stage - mainly shoes - and I kept thinking it'd hit one of the guys and Maynard would stop singing. Alas it did not; I lucked out this time. I was in the upper level and couldn't believe the amount of people SITTING at a fucking TOOL CONCERT. Unbelievable. And to the stupid bitch next to me who spent the whole time talking or texting, fuck you and good night.

Lateralus stole the show, incredible drum solos with Danny and the dude from Melt-banana, that was a lot of fun. Vicarious is a great closer too.

Thanks for coming back to Iowa, guys. Great night.

Last edited by seeingblue; 06-19-2007 at 09:22 PM..
OFFLINE |