View Single Post
'][' [[]] [[]] ][_
06-09-2007, 06:59 AM

MUCH better than the D.C. show. Sound and vocals were incredible!!

Took my 11yo girl to her 2nd show, my 3rd, and we both rocked out. Setlist was pretty standard, and we knew we would either get Right In Two, Pushit, or Flood. I was hoping for Pushit, but when they stared playing Flood, i flipped out!. Definitely ranks in my Top 3 of favorite Tool songs.

Maynard, again, was very vocal and appreciative of the crowd. I had never been to 1st Mariner before, and was surprised as to how small the venue is, not to mention, there wasn't anyone sitting in the top tier. Odd.

Crowd was pretty well-behaved outside of the moshers on the floor. We were in Section 107, Row H, so we had a great view of the show. My daughter was intriqued by the moshing and the crowd surfing. I told her, "when you get older". :)

Thank you Tool for yet another great show. We can't wait to see you guys again!!
Old 06-09-2007, 06:59 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

MUCH better than the D.C. show. Sound and vocals were incredible!!

Took my 11yo girl to her 2nd show, my 3rd, and we both rocked out. Setlist was pretty standard, and we knew we would either get Right In Two, Pushit, or Flood. I was hoping for Pushit, but when they stared playing Flood, i flipped out!. Definitely ranks in my Top 3 of favorite Tool songs.

Maynard, again, was very vocal and appreciative of the crowd. I had never been to 1st Mariner before, and was surprised as to how small the venue is, not to mention, there wasn't anyone sitting in the top tier. Odd.

Crowd was pretty well-behaved outside of the moshers on the floor. We were in Section 107, Row H, so we had a great view of the show. My daughter was intriqued by the moshing and the crowd surfing. I told her, "when you get older". :)

Thank you Tool for yet another great show. We can't wait to see you guys again!!
OFFLINE |