View Single Post
Atrie
06-08-2007, 08:11 PM

The show was great. It was awesome to hear Flood. Our seats were pretty close to the stage, so we had a pretty good view of the band, but couldn't really see the light show. Thats OK because what really matters is hearing the band play and feed off the energy in the crowd. The previous post setlist sounds about right.
Maynard said something to the effect of the last two nights being unique, and the crowds in Baltimore and Richmond made iplaying these songs billion's of times worth it.
I was at the Richmond show last night, and I thought they were spot on both nights. I can't wait to see them again.

For the Band: Your fans really appreciate the effort and heart you all put into your performances. I've been a Tool fan since I first heard Opiate, and will continue to be a fan as long as I'm alive. I've never heard anyone play the way you guys do. Each of you are the best at your craft. We also love to watch you play - it is awe inspiring.

Can't wait till the next show. I won't be able to make AC, WInston-Salem or Bonnaroo, but I hope to see Tool again as soon as I possibly can.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:11 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

The show was great. It was awesome to hear Flood. Our seats were pretty close to the stage, so we had a pretty good view of the band, but couldn't really see the light show. Thats OK because what really matters is hearing the band play and feed off the energy in the crowd. The previous post setlist sounds about right.
Maynard said something to the effect of the last two nights being unique, and the crowds in Baltimore and Richmond made iplaying these songs billion's of times worth it.
I was at the Richmond show last night, and I thought they were spot on both nights. I can't wait to see them again.

For the Band: Your fans really appreciate the effort and heart you all put into your performances. I've been a Tool fan since I first heard Opiate, and will continue to be a fan as long as I'm alive. I've never heard anyone play the way you guys do. Each of you are the best at your craft. We also love to watch you play - it is awe inspiring.

Can't wait till the next show. I won't be able to make AC, WInston-Salem or Bonnaroo, but I hope to see Tool again as soon as I possibly can.
OFFLINE |