Stinkfist (O.T.R.M.)
Forty-Six & 2
Schism (O.T.R.M.)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings 1+2
Lateralus
Vicarious

just got back. my first tool show. it was solid, definetly not the best show I've been to in a while by any means but it was solid. I probably would've enjoyed it more if I had floor tickets. oh well. pretty stock setlist, except they played Flood and didn't play Lost Keys before Rosetta Stoned. Both Stinkfist and Schism were extended. Lateralus was played with Melt-Banana's drummer. Before Stinkfist, Maynard said "hey Baltimore" and then "let's take a moment of silence, and reflection, for paris hilton. this next song, stinkfist, is for her." before Vicarious, he said "this song is dedicated to Paris Hilton." After Lateralus, Maynard said he was really happy that the crowd followed the no flash camera policy and thanked the crowd. It was cool, he seemed really happy. And of course, they all hugged at the end.

Last edited by Grox; 06-08-2007 at 07:40 PM..
Old 06-08-2007, 07:33 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

Jambi
Stinkfist (O.T.R.M.)
Forty-Six & 2
Schism (O.T.R.M.)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings 1+2
Lateralus
Vicarious

just got back. my first tool show. it was solid, definetly not the best show I've been to in a while by any means but it was solid. I probably would've enjoyed it more if I had floor tickets. oh well. pretty stock setlist, except they played Flood and didn't play Lost Keys before Rosetta Stoned. Both Stinkfist and Schism were extended. Lateralus was played with Melt-Banana's drummer. Before Stinkfist, Maynard said "hey Baltimore" and then "let's take a moment of silence, and reflection, for paris hilton. this next song, stinkfist, is for her." before Vicarious, he said "this song is dedicated to Paris Hilton." After Lateralus, Maynard said he was really happy that the crowd followed the no flash camera policy and thanked the crowd. It was cool, he seemed really happy. And of course, they all hugged at the end.

Last edited by Grox; 06-08-2007 at 07:40 PM..
OFFLINE |