View Single Post
WatchTheWeatherChange
05-20-2007, 02:18 PM

I was at this show last night. Regardless of what they didn't play it was an amazing show. The sound was unbelievable. I was about 8 rows back in the middle on the floor.

I sat by a lady who's husband is old friends with Danny Carey and she was nice enough to give me a backstage pass for after the show. I got autographs from two out of four of the guys (Danny and Justin). It was really overwhelmng to see both of them in person.

The show itself blew me away. I was expecting so much from it based on what everybody had told me and it delivered more than my expectations. Definitely a great first Tool show.
Old 05-20-2007, 02:18 PM   #37
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Center

I was at this show last night. Regardless of what they didn't play it was an amazing show. The sound was unbelievable. I was about 8 rows back in the middle on the floor.

I sat by a lady who's husband is old friends with Danny Carey and she was nice enough to give me a backstage pass for after the show. I got autographs from two out of four of the guys (Danny and Justin). It was really overwhelmng to see both of them in person.

The show itself blew me away. I was expecting so much from it based on what everybody had told me and it delivered more than my expectations. Definitely a great first Tool show.
OFFLINE |