View Single Post
MelbaToast454
05-20-2007, 11:49 AM

I'll make this short as I'm tired as fuck.

Negatives:
-THE FUCKING idiot drunk people who scream disrespectful things during a song about his dead mother....really classy.
-From where I was (Floor section 2 row B) maynard was hard to hear. In the middle of 10,000 Days he finally switched a knob strapped to his elbow to boost it...much better.
-The fight
-PEOPLE COMPLAINING!

POSITIVES:
-Danny. OMFG! I saw them in Dallas but was farther away, but this time I was just 10 feet from his kit. He put sooo much energy and effort into the extended sections.
-remember these guys are in their 40's, sick of people acting like idiots...they are tired. given all that, they rocked. very tight show.
-bouncing Maynards water bottle into my friends hands.
-When I pulled up to my hotel (Renassance) Adam fuckin' Jones walks right by my car at the valet parking. Its funny no one really noticed him but me and one other guy. I didn't bother Adam as he seemed so chill and was walking to his bus.
-highlights> Wings and Lateralus (with the crazy drum solo). Someones gotta have that.

THANK YOU TOOL! :)
Old 05-20-2007, 11:49 AM   #29
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Center

I'll make this short as I'm tired as fuck.

Negatives:
-THE FUCKING idiot drunk people who scream disrespectful things during a song about his dead mother....really classy.
-From where I was (Floor section 2 row B) maynard was hard to hear. In the middle of 10,000 Days he finally switched a knob strapped to his elbow to boost it...much better.
-The fight
-PEOPLE COMPLAINING!

POSITIVES:
-Danny. OMFG! I saw them in Dallas but was farther away, but this time I was just 10 feet from his kit. He put sooo much energy and effort into the extended sections.
-remember these guys are in their 40's, sick of people acting like idiots...they are tired. given all that, they rocked. very tight show.
-bouncing Maynards water bottle into my friends hands.
-When I pulled up to my hotel (Renassance) Adam fuckin' Jones walks right by my car at the valet parking. Its funny no one really noticed him but me and one other guy. I didn't bother Adam as he seemed so chill and was walking to his bus.
-highlights> Wings and Lateralus (with the crazy drum solo). Someones gotta have that.

THANK YOU TOOL! :)
OFFLINE |