View Single Post
Benevolent Son's Avatar Benevolent Son
05-20-2007, 09:02 AM

Show was good. Venue was good. Crowd was excellent! Lasers were disappointing. Crowd was the best. Danny was Danny. Maynard actually screamed twice! Adam was a statue as usual. Justin played bass.
OKC loves TOOL. However, I'd like to thank the out-of-towners for coming... it was you who were the loud ones (spare me). OKC brought the pain and we were the highlight of the show. Respectful, intelligent, non-moshing people who love TOOL and eachother.
Hannibal, you're 23... do you know many good-looking women who love TOOL? Perhaps you should attend a Justin Timberlake show. Dumbass.

www.myspace.com/shapingthemindsofouryouth
Old 05-20-2007, 09:02 AM   #26
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/05/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Center

Show was good. Venue was good. Crowd was excellent! Lasers were disappointing. Crowd was the best. Danny was Danny. Maynard actually screamed twice! Adam was a statue as usual. Justin played bass.
OKC loves TOOL. However, I'd like to thank the out-of-towners for coming... it was you who were the loud ones (spare me). OKC brought the pain and we were the highlight of the show. Respectful, intelligent, non-moshing people who love TOOL and eachother.
Hannibal, you're 23... do you know many good-looking women who love TOOL? Perhaps you should attend a Justin Timberlake show. Dumbass.

www.myspace.com/shapingthemindsofouryouth
OFFLINE |