View Single Post
mr. eff
05-19-2007, 11:55 PM

This was my second tool show, and loads better than the first (but my 1st was the last one in houston were maynard sang half the songs), so at least he sang all the songs this time. Did anyone else notice the funny dance maynard did during stinkfist? He was standing on one leg kicking the other out to the beat.I love the ambient shit they play in between, that first thing adam was doing on the keyboard was wicked in my opinion. Jambi gave me the chills.The sound was good, but every once in a while it was hard for me to hear justin. The extended lost keys was awesome, especially when justin started doing his tremlo really fast which I had never heard like that before. And I don't know what that other person was talking about the crowd not cheering on the fight, because they definately were. I think that could have had a little do do about no encore, but hey can't complain about 2 hours of tool. The show was definately not sub par. I did feel like the crowd wasn't totally into rosetta, but I was. The lasers were excellent. Only better ones I have seen have been at raves, but I think back then regulations were a lot less strict. The sea of lighters was awesome, and I was recording all kinds of stuff on my cell phone, even with security looking. Well, time to get ready for corpus christi, hopefully I'll hear aenema. Did anyone see the young girl wearing a shirt that had "Fuck You Mr. Gasman"? It made me laugh. And for the dude who thinks okc women are ugly, you should have waslked around bricktown after the show...tons of hot college chicks everywhere. And who goes to a tool show to scope out chicks anyways.

Last edited by mr. eff; 05-20-2007 at 12:04 AM..
Old 05-19-2007, 11:55 PM   #15
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Center

This was my second tool show, and loads better than the first (but my 1st was the last one in houston were maynard sang half the songs), so at least he sang all the songs this time. Did anyone else notice the funny dance maynard did during stinkfist? He was standing on one leg kicking the other out to the beat.I love the ambient shit they play in between, that first thing adam was doing on the keyboard was wicked in my opinion. Jambi gave me the chills.The sound was good, but every once in a while it was hard for me to hear justin. The extended lost keys was awesome, especially when justin started doing his tremlo really fast which I had never heard like that before. And I don't know what that other person was talking about the crowd not cheering on the fight, because they definately were. I think that could have had a little do do about no encore, but hey can't complain about 2 hours of tool. The show was definately not sub par. I did feel like the crowd wasn't totally into rosetta, but I was. The lasers were excellent. Only better ones I have seen have been at raves, but I think back then regulations were a lot less strict. The sea of lighters was awesome, and I was recording all kinds of stuff on my cell phone, even with security looking. Well, time to get ready for corpus christi, hopefully I'll hear aenema. Did anyone see the young girl wearing a shirt that had "Fuck You Mr. Gasman"? It made me laugh. And for the dude who thinks okc women are ugly, you should have waslked around bricktown after the show...tons of hot college chicks everywhere. And who goes to a tool show to scope out chicks anyways.

Last edited by mr. eff; 05-20-2007 at 12:04 AM..
OFFLINE |