View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 06:59 PM   #46
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/01/31 - Melbourne, AUS - Sidney Myer Music Bowl

I wondered how the show was going to work at the 'Bowl' but I was quite surprised that it did! It was well worth the extra $10 for the gold tix! We were in row Q, but as soon as they came on, we rushed to the front and were two back from the barrier and pretty much in front of Adam! Fucking Amazing!

I hadn't actually seen them since they toured for Aenema and they just blew my mind again! Disappointed that there was nothing from Undertow (as looking at set lists for other shows, they performed Swamp Song, so I was eagerly anticipating that one) though, I still loved it. But with them being the fucking best mucisians in their own right, the set was spot on and I forgave them!

What was the go when they just collected and sat on the stage?? Loved it, but WTF???

The crowd were so well behaved, to my surprise (all except for the drunk fool that looks like the okka guy from Getaway accosting me) and there were not many people up at the barrier, so there was plenty of room to mimic Maynard's interpretive dance moves (love it!).

So enough of my awestruck rambling, bring on December - Maynard we're holding you to it!
OFFLINE |