View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 10:24 AM   #121
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/30 - Washington D.C. - Verizon Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstDegree View Post
Holy Shit!! Yes! You did say Hi! I was the dude in the Hat. The guy wearing the long sleeve shirt underneath His tool Shirt was My little brother. Do you rememer us?

I think you said hi after We were cracking jokes on Isis. You told Us that you heard they were pretty good? They were.. but they're no Tool, thats for sure! :P The Natural High is amazing, and very addictive. Sorry If we bugged you girls with our dancing and singing.. but I doubt you could hear Me because I could barely hear myself. If you did though, I apologize!

Also, did you notice the guys sitting to the left of us lit a joint during Lateralus.. I think it was? Besides the fact that they were smoking, I wanted to nudge them on the shoulder and say.. hey guys.. your missing precious seconds of one of the best concerts ever.. But I didnt want to miss any of it, Myself ^.^

Edit: I am glad that I did not get floor seats. Our seats were perfect. I'm a short guy, heh.. and even if I would have -stood- on My seat on the floor.. I wouldnt have seen anything. Basically.. The seat couldnt have been any better, in My opinion.

Yes,

I do remember you now! :D Every fan in the entire Verizon Ctr. was dancing, singing, screaming, and having a mind blowing time at the show, myself included.
You were just having a great time and expressing your love of the band/music. Nothing wrong with that. Thats what going to see a live Tool show should be like. I was so blown away on the crowd reaction, and I even think it rubbed off a bit on Maynard in a positive way. He certainly interacted more with the DC crowd, then has been mentioned regarding previous show reviews on the tour.
I apologize for having to get out of my seat once or twice by climbing over the back. I was sort of locked into the middle of the row, and tried to find the easiest escape route, so I'm sorry if I invade your space in any way. Yes, I did notice (smell) some indulging going around too. It was a bit distracting but expected. I am very happy that I had seats in stands, and not on floor. You are right about having good view of band from our vantage point.
This was the best concert experience I have ever had, and cannot wait for Tool's return. Who knows, maybe we will be neighbors again at another Tool show. Stranger shit has happened, like crossing each others path here on TDN!

peace ; )
OFFLINE |