Old 08-25-2006, 05:58 PM   #239
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

Update: RW tix are now gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindlattice View Post
Hey all,

I have 2 lawn tickets to see Roger Waters perform The Dark Side Of The Moon in Holmdel, NJ on Sept 6th. I can't go, so i am trying to come up with different ways to part with them.

SO, i am willing to give you those 2 Waters tickets, if you are willing to trade seat tickets with me for the TooL Tweeter show.

My seats are Sec 100 row AA seats 1,2 (closest seats to isle, nearest center) They are pretty good seats (Danny's side)

In terms of the trade, i would only be looking for: Pit, Sec 102 (almost any seats), Sec 101 (front half) and sec 103 (front half).

Also, if you are just interested in the Waters tix, and want to save some TM fees, i would be willing to part with them a little cheaper than what i paid. 2 Waters lawn tickets came to $98.00 after fees. I would be willing to sell them for about $70....... and...... a box of Chips Ahoy cookies (milk optional)

Any questions, whether it would be for the trade, or if you just want the Waters tix....let me know.

PS: Not that i need to tell you people, but this is going to be a great show. I like Tweeter shows in the fall. Good weather + great music. I saw TOOL here in 1997.

Can't wait to see/hear/feel this shit!

WFM>10,000 days anyone?
OFFLINE |