View Single Post
tool/rush/mars
06-09-2006, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenweasel
My TOP Tool moment is definitely the extended bit they've added into Stinkfist live in the past, (the part that would lead in to the "I'll, keep, digging..."). I used to wish for a studio version of it but then realized that part of why I loved it SO MUCH (besides that fact that it's just awesome) was because I didn't get to hear it whenever I wanted to (I'm not much of a bootleg listener). It was a special treat that meant, yeah, here you are again, at a Tool show. I was a bit crestfallen when they didn't play it that way last night in Oakland as it's been a long time since they played the standard album version at a show that I've been at.

The Rosetta Stoned moment in question is DEFINITELY up there as well. I love that part.

i absolutely agree with the sentiments expressed in this post.

Extended stinkfist live = best toolgasm
Old 06-09-2006, 08:51 PM   #145
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 11
Re: most euphoric Tool moment ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenweasel
My TOP Tool moment is definitely the extended bit they've added into Stinkfist live in the past, (the part that would lead in to the "I'll, keep, digging..."). I used to wish for a studio version of it but then realized that part of why I loved it SO MUCH (besides that fact that it's just awesome) was because I didn't get to hear it whenever I wanted to (I'm not much of a bootleg listener). It was a special treat that meant, yeah, here you are again, at a Tool show. I was a bit crestfallen when they didn't play it that way last night in Oakland as it's been a long time since they played the standard album version at a show that I've been at.

The Rosetta Stoned moment in question is DEFINITELY up there as well. I love that part.

i absolutely agree with the sentiments expressed in this post.

Extended stinkfist live = best toolgasm