View Single Post
TheTemperamentalGoat's Avatar TheTemperamentalGoat
06-08-2006, 02:09 AM

I love how this moment in Rosetta Stoned sounds so epic, like some of the other grand closing sections in Tool songs when all the tension is released and you just get lifted up by these soaring riffs and vocals, but then he sings "shit the bed again, typical..." and it goes right back into immediate tension and danger. It suits the ideas of the song beautifully, a great example of songwriting and song structure furthering an artistic idea. I find the moment humorous, but more powerful because of it.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:09 AM   #141
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 343
Re: most euphoric Tool moment ever

I love how this moment in Rosetta Stoned sounds so epic, like some of the other grand closing sections in Tool songs when all the tension is released and you just get lifted up by these soaring riffs and vocals, but then he sings "shit the bed again, typical..." and it goes right back into immediate tension and danger. It suits the ideas of the song beautifully, a great example of songwriting and song structure furthering an artistic idea. I find the moment humorous, but more powerful because of it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote