Thread: Soundgarden..
View Single Post
NoD
05-25-2006, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s ti N Kfizt
it's good, but not soo special imo. but i have listened only Superunknown and Down on the Upside.. i probably like DOTU more than Superunknown. have to listen to it more though.
Wow first person I've ever heard say they thought DotU > Superunknown. Down on the Upside is great, but Superunknown is a timeless masterpiece. Who whole CD from beginning to end has so many songs that all fit so well with eachother it's amazing; the most cohesive rock album ever. Down on the Upside is awesome too, Soundgarden broke up at the perfect time, with Cornell in a depressed angst ridden drunken rage.
Old 05-25-2006, 08:48 AM   #23
NoD
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1239
Re: Soundgarden..

Quote:
Originally Posted by s ti N Kfizt
it's good, but not soo special imo. but i have listened only Superunknown and Down on the Upside.. i probably like DOTU more than Superunknown. have to listen to it more though.
Wow first person I've ever heard say they thought DotU > Superunknown. Down on the Upside is great, but Superunknown is a timeless masterpiece. Who whole CD from beginning to end has so many songs that all fit so well with eachother it's amazing; the most cohesive rock album ever. Down on the Upside is awesome too, Soundgarden broke up at the perfect time, with Cornell in a depressed angst ridden drunken rage.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote