View Single Post
slicknickshady's Avatar slicknickshady
05-09-2006, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volrath
Do you still think it will sell close to 600k records?

Read chris is last post. he put it in words better then i did earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
You're assuming that the current ratio is indicative of the whole. It's fairly safe to say that it's not.

For example -- Perhaps the major stores (Sam Goody, Tower Records, Virgin Megastore, etc) in NYC, LA, and other major metro areas have yet to report. Perhaps we're getting the 28% or so in rural areas, small metro areas, and other low-population vicinities.

Anything is still possible at this point, but I think it's quite clear that 10,000 Days will come out in the #1 spot for its first week. The only threat to it during the second week is the new RHCP album.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:06 PM   #169
dorkus maximus
(the t.d.n crybaby)

Bincount™: 832
Re: With 54.40% Of USA Sales in 10KD has sold 233,629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volrath
Do you still think it will sell close to 600k records?

Read chris is last post. he put it in words better then i did earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
You're assuming that the current ratio is indicative of the whole. It's fairly safe to say that it's not.

For example -- Perhaps the major stores (Sam Goody, Tower Records, Virgin Megastore, etc) in NYC, LA, and other major metro areas have yet to report. Perhaps we're getting the 28% or so in rural areas, small metro areas, and other low-population vicinities.

Anything is still possible at this point, but I think it's quite clear that 10,000 Days will come out in the #1 spot for its first week. The only threat to it during the second week is the new RHCP album.
OFFLINE |