View Single Post
holotrope's Avatar holotrope
05-01-2006, 02:00 AM

Definitely mood/music wise, the Third Eye connection is spot on, but in the gaping lotus experience, I always got the feeling that he was saying "if you do drugs till they're boring, your experience will not be valuable" and in RS he's saying "if you do drugs without knowing what you're doing, you may have the experience, but again it will not be valuable," to put it all very crudely.
Help people, you lazy bum
Old 05-01-2006, 02:00 AM   #5
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 21
Re: Rossetta Stoned = Gaping Lotus Experience 2006

Definitely mood/music wise, the Third Eye connection is spot on, but in the gaping lotus experience, I always got the feeling that he was saying "if you do drugs till they're boring, your experience will not be valuable" and in RS he's saying "if you do drugs without knowing what you're doing, you may have the experience, but again it will not be valuable," to put it all very crudely.
Help people, you lazy bum
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote