View Single Post
Dionysus74's Avatar Dionysus74
04-23-2006, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by primeraz
LOOK ABOVE READ WHAT YOU SAID PICTURES OF BAND MEMBERS IN EVERY RELEASE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF LATERALUS bloody hell lose the plot at me and say i cant comprehend a sentence written by a twat bloody hell get over yaself

as for opiate i never noticed them there till now as for AEnema i still dont see pictures of the band members just a picture of bill hicks and a load of eyes and couple of babes with wings and then a whole load of mock album covers
so id like to know where tool is suppose to be in AEnema
As far as AEnema goes, there where many different versions of the album artwork released. The most common CD artwork includes a hologram image of a female contortionist apparently going down on herself while in the background the entire band is sitting on a couch watching her.

Maybe someone else can explain this better? Or post a link to the image. Most Tool fans I'm sure are familiar with this.

So, in the end I was right, and you were wrong. Why? Because you don't check facts.

In addition, from your last post you seem to think I'm attacking you? Not sure about that, but then, with such horrible grammer and spelling I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say. "bloody hell lose the plot at me", what exactly does that mean? Without proper punctuation it's hard to say.

At any rate, I began by correcting you and yes, I made a harmless comment about you're run-on sentences. You then lashed out at me with insults ("noob" and "check my facts"). You know, I could have started off attacking your spelling, grammer, punctuation, and overall grasp of the English language. I could have called you a Tool noob and an idiot for knowing next to nothing about the album artwork. What I should have done was said nothing, and let you continue to make a fool of yourself by making comments which would point out what a "noob" to Tool you are.

And to everyone else, who came here expecting something on-topic, I'm sorry, but what can I say? Try to help out a noob and this is what happens.

Last edited by Dionysus74; 04-23-2006 at 11:26 AM..
Old 04-23-2006, 11:13 AM   #27
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: This is a B-side - let's discuss it

Quote:
Originally Posted by primeraz
LOOK ABOVE READ WHAT YOU SAID PICTURES OF BAND MEMBERS IN EVERY RELEASE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF LATERALUS bloody hell lose the plot at me and say i cant comprehend a sentence written by a twat bloody hell get over yaself

as for opiate i never noticed them there till now as for AEnema i still dont see pictures of the band members just a picture of bill hicks and a load of eyes and couple of babes with wings and then a whole load of mock album covers
so id like to know where tool is suppose to be in AEnema
As far as AEnema goes, there where many different versions of the album artwork released. The most common CD artwork includes a hologram image of a female contortionist apparently going down on herself while in the background the entire band is sitting on a couch watching her.

Maybe someone else can explain this better? Or post a link to the image. Most Tool fans I'm sure are familiar with this.

So, in the end I was right, and you were wrong. Why? Because you don't check facts.

In addition, from your last post you seem to think I'm attacking you? Not sure about that, but then, with such horrible grammer and spelling I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say. "bloody hell lose the plot at me", what exactly does that mean? Without proper punctuation it's hard to say.

At any rate, I began by correcting you and yes, I made a harmless comment about you're run-on sentences. You then lashed out at me with insults ("noob" and "check my facts"). You know, I could have started off attacking your spelling, grammer, punctuation, and overall grasp of the English language. I could have called you a Tool noob and an idiot for knowing next to nothing about the album artwork. What I should have done was said nothing, and let you continue to make a fool of yourself by making comments which would point out what a "noob" to Tool you are.

And to everyone else, who came here expecting something on-topic, I'm sorry, but what can I say? Try to help out a noob and this is what happens.

Last edited by Dionysus74; 04-23-2006 at 11:26 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote