View Single Post
Yard Man's Avatar Yard Man
04-23-2006, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by primeraz
i think you need to go look at your cd inlays and you will find that opiate and AEnema and lateralus didnt have any pictures of the members, pays to check up on things and if your stupid enough to not realize that undertow(IS THE ONLY STUDIO ALBUM WITH PICTURES OF THE BAND!)
So the picture of the band on the couch in Aenima isn't actually them? And go get your copy of Opiate and look at the big collage-like picture. OK see those 4 pictures of PEOPLE those are the band members! Granted they where younger in those pics but it is them none the less. Dumb fuck " pays to check up on things" as you so eloquently put it.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:22 AM   #23
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: This is a B-side - let's discuss it

Quote:
Originally Posted by primeraz
i think you need to go look at your cd inlays and you will find that opiate and AEnema and lateralus didnt have any pictures of the members, pays to check up on things and if your stupid enough to not realize that undertow(IS THE ONLY STUDIO ALBUM WITH PICTURES OF THE BAND!)
So the picture of the band on the couch in Aenima isn't actually them? And go get your copy of Opiate and look at the big collage-like picture. OK see those 4 pictures of PEOPLE those are the band members! Granted they where younger in those pics but it is them none the less. Dumb fuck " pays to check up on things" as you so eloquently put it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote