View Single Post
Masterangelbasher
04-23-2006, 07:57 AM

Guys like who. We aren't talking about lyrics. And I'm not sure but I don't think TOOL has ever done anything without being deep and thoughtful. You are probably one of those who thought die eier von satan was a joke as well. Saying it's just a cookie recipe. Well it's notIt's a snapshot photo of yourself. The first time you heared it did you think of cookies? NO You thought of Hitler. Why? Because we are programmed to fear differences, programmed to hate differences. No joke here. Just a thread about the possibility of there being more goodness and love than expected in the next album......

I think the lyric thread, and the "deep thinker" thread is someplace else.......
Old 04-23-2006, 07:57 AM   #20
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: This is a B-side - let's discuss it

Guys like who. We aren't talking about lyrics. And I'm not sure but I don't think TOOL has ever done anything without being deep and thoughtful. You are probably one of those who thought die eier von satan was a joke as well. Saying it's just a cookie recipe. Well it's notIt's a snapshot photo of yourself. The first time you heared it did you think of cookies? NO You thought of Hitler. Why? Because we are programmed to fear differences, programmed to hate differences. No joke here. Just a thread about the possibility of there being more goodness and love than expected in the next album......

I think the lyric thread, and the "deep thinker" thread is someplace else.......
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote