View Single Post
Masterangelbasher
04-23-2006, 07:20 AM

I have read that they have leaked a lot of fake stuff, but this would be a pretty signifigant hoax... I would love for it to be the truth.....A double album......That would blow my fucking mind.
I'm sure they would not be able to keep a lid on it being a double album...Do you know how many people are involved in the production of an album? Me neither, but I'm sure it's a lot. Think of the studio personel, think of the staff at the cd production shops, artwork printers, cd case manufacturers, packaging assembly lines....All those people involved...I'm sure we'd hear about it.....
If they are b sides here is my guess where they might have come from..

When I heared Vicarious I thought it belonged on Lateralus
Jambi has a definite Aenema feel
I'm sorry but Wins 1 and two stand alone...unprecedented
The Pot might be from Undertow or Aenema......But I don't know
Lipan Conjuring from Undertow Leadin into the Native Flutes in crawl away
I can see Lost Keys / Rosetta Stoned coming in after Faaip De Oaid on lateralus
Eon Blue Apocolypse is obviously a big part in the beginning of Intension
Right in two.....I'm Guessing Aenema.. Not because i have solid evidence or even soft evidence for that mater, but because of the album artwork. The Angels. Also Adam's riffs have some of the characteristics of Aenema.
Viginti Tres has a lot in common with - ions, Maybe they wrapped around Third Eye.

All songs, if fake have obviously been remixed, and possibly re-recorded. Fresh vocals on every track that has vocals.......

Imagine if there were more...A whole other disk..........

Sorry I gotta go run to the bathroom and be alone for a minute......MMMMmm More TOOL
Old 04-23-2006, 07:20 AM   #17
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: This is a B-side - let's discuss it

I have read that they have leaked a lot of fake stuff, but this would be a pretty signifigant hoax... I would love for it to be the truth.....A double album......That would blow my fucking mind.
I'm sure they would not be able to keep a lid on it being a double album...Do you know how many people are involved in the production of an album? Me neither, but I'm sure it's a lot. Think of the studio personel, think of the staff at the cd production shops, artwork printers, cd case manufacturers, packaging assembly lines....All those people involved...I'm sure we'd hear about it.....
If they are b sides here is my guess where they might have come from..

When I heared Vicarious I thought it belonged on Lateralus
Jambi has a definite Aenema feel
I'm sorry but Wins 1 and two stand alone...unprecedented
The Pot might be from Undertow or Aenema......But I don't know
Lipan Conjuring from Undertow Leadin into the Native Flutes in crawl away
I can see Lost Keys / Rosetta Stoned coming in after Faaip De Oaid on lateralus
Eon Blue Apocolypse is obviously a big part in the beginning of Intension
Right in two.....I'm Guessing Aenema.. Not because i have solid evidence or even soft evidence for that mater, but because of the album artwork. The Angels. Also Adam's riffs have some of the characteristics of Aenema.
Viginti Tres has a lot in common with - ions, Maybe they wrapped around Third Eye.

All songs, if fake have obviously been remixed, and possibly re-recorded. Fresh vocals on every track that has vocals.......

Imagine if there were more...A whole other disk..........

Sorry I gotta go run to the bathroom and be alone for a minute......MMMMmm More TOOL
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote