View Single Post
primeraz
04-23-2006, 03:51 AM

i highly doubted this b-side story but the more i hear about the more i believe
on aprill the 17th (mjk's birthday) he loged into tool speak and was asked what he thought of vicarious been leaked and the possibilty of the album his reply was i dont care which points to its only b-side material the album art only shows maynard toasting his wine which is un tool as the only other album that actually had pictures of the members of tool in was undertow and with maynards belief that the band is equal cant see him been the only one in the album art also they could get away with airing vicarious if it is a double cd album with the b-sides included but on my local station since the airing of vicarious i have heard them play jambi and the pot which points more so to a fake/b-sides i have also been told by other people i talk to on the net that they have also heard jambi on the radio and also where is the video of vicarious ?
normally when the single is released the video is released at the same time or soon after hell i saw the scism video before i heard the song on radio

Last edited by primeraz; 04-23-2006 at 03:53 AM..
Old 04-23-2006, 03:51 AM   #16
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: This is a B-side - let's discuss it

i highly doubted this b-side story but the more i hear about the more i believe
on aprill the 17th (mjk's birthday) he loged into tool speak and was asked what he thought of vicarious been leaked and the possibilty of the album his reply was i dont care which points to its only b-side material the album art only shows maynard toasting his wine which is un tool as the only other album that actually had pictures of the members of tool in was undertow and with maynards belief that the band is equal cant see him been the only one in the album art also they could get away with airing vicarious if it is a double cd album with the b-sides included but on my local station since the airing of vicarious i have heard them play jambi and the pot which points more so to a fake/b-sides i have also been told by other people i talk to on the net that they have also heard jambi on the radio and also where is the video of vicarious ?
normally when the single is released the video is released at the same time or soon after hell i saw the scism video before i heard the song on radio

Last edited by primeraz; 04-23-2006 at 03:53 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote