View Single Post
tollll12
04-22-2006, 05:46 PM

Hooker with a Penis, aside from the title, is a serious song. Tool probably faced a lot of criticism for moving from the bar/local scene to a larger market. A lot of people, friends and aquantances, probably started referring to them as sell-outs so they wrote a song in defense. The title is funny but apt, however the lyrics aren't funny at all. There is nothing like "after some orange slices and male spooning to calm me down he revealed to me his true purpose." or "but I forgot my pen, shit the bed again, typical."
Old 04-22-2006, 05:46 PM   #7
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: This is a B-side - let's discuss it

Hooker with a Penis, aside from the title, is a serious song. Tool probably faced a lot of criticism for moving from the bar/local scene to a larger market. A lot of people, friends and aquantances, probably started referring to them as sell-outs so they wrote a song in defense. The title is funny but apt, however the lyrics aren't funny at all. There is nothing like "after some orange slices and male spooning to calm me down he revealed to me his true purpose." or "but I forgot my pen, shit the bed again, typical."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote