Thread: Rael
View Single Post
QuantumMind's Avatar QuantumMind
04-22-2006, 03:38 PM

This song reminds me of the Raelian Movent's beliefs. They believe that all of human kind was genetically created my aliens called the Elohim. This message was supposedly given to Claude Vorilhon who was a race car driver at the time. This message was that human kind has reached the point were we can live forever in harmony or to destroy ourselves. Maybe they are mocking him or maybe they are trying to spread his message. I did first hear about him on the ToolBand website in a posting from Blair. www.rael.org
Old 04-22-2006, 03:38 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Rael

This song reminds me of the Raelian Movent's beliefs. They believe that all of human kind was genetically created my aliens called the Elohim. This message was supposedly given to Claude Vorilhon who was a race car driver at the time. This message was that human kind has reached the point were we can live forever in harmony or to destroy ourselves. Maybe they are mocking him or maybe they are trying to spread his message. I did first hear about him on the ToolBand website in a posting from Blair. www.rael.org
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote