Thread: Ayahuasca/DMT?
View Single Post
Supergroup's Avatar Supergroup
04-21-2006, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz
Phosphorescent dessert buttons? Somniferous Almond? He's makin fun of some past tunes, it seems to me anyway. Look closely at alotta stuff hes saying... I laughed alot. fine tune tho, more interesting then anything. its gotta be LSD. blairs last ramblings on the newsletter was aaaalll about it.

I really think he dropped acid and just went with the music and they recorded most of the lyrics like that.

and i never did acid... heh

prolly wrong, but whatever.
Hey man. Somniferous means that something is sleep inducing... Almond could mean a color or shape. Somniferous Almond Eyes would mean that E.T. (or whatever) had Sleep inducing Almond shaped or colored eyes. THis song is MUCH more than Maynard dropping some acid and hitting record... this is a very calculated tune.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:42 PM   #18
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Ayahuasca/DMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz
Phosphorescent dessert buttons? Somniferous Almond? He's makin fun of some past tunes, it seems to me anyway. Look closely at alotta stuff hes saying... I laughed alot. fine tune tho, more interesting then anything. its gotta be LSD. blairs last ramblings on the newsletter was aaaalll about it.

I really think he dropped acid and just went with the music and they recorded most of the lyrics like that.

and i never did acid... heh

prolly wrong, but whatever.
Hey man. Somniferous means that something is sleep inducing... Almond could mean a color or shape. Somniferous Almond Eyes would mean that E.T. (or whatever) had Sleep inducing Almond shaped or colored eyes. THis song is MUCH more than Maynard dropping some acid and hitting record... this is a very calculated tune.