Thread: Ayahuasca/DMT?
View Single Post
Nate-dogg21
04-21-2006, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz

I really think he dropped acid and just went with the music and they recorded most of the lyrics like that.

and i never did acid... heh

prolly wrong, but whatever.

See ya, tahts what i think also... I was just bringing DMT up because some of the things happening dont happen while on acid... When ur on acid, u have an amazing feeling of being outside ur head, but all of your 5 senses are still working, theyre just screwed up... When ur on DMT, ive read that some people say when they blink their eyes, it doesnt nothing, they cant speak. This seems different than an Acid trip... Who sees aliens on acid? From what ive read thats all associated with DMT.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:12 PM   #15
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: Ayahuasca/DMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz

I really think he dropped acid and just went with the music and they recorded most of the lyrics like that.

and i never did acid... heh

prolly wrong, but whatever.

See ya, tahts what i think also... I was just bringing DMT up because some of the things happening dont happen while on acid... When ur on acid, u have an amazing feeling of being outside ur head, but all of your 5 senses are still working, theyre just screwed up... When ur on DMT, ive read that some people say when they blink their eyes, it doesnt nothing, they cant speak. This seems different than an Acid trip... Who sees aliens on acid? From what ive read thats all associated with DMT.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote