Thread: Ayahuasca/DMT?
View Single Post
Nate-dogg21
04-20-2006, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetics
Thanks! :) that was very insightful. I AM interested but not at the same time. I dont do drugs, i have my reasons... mainly resulting from, however stupid this may sound, "bad marijuana trip". I had anxiety attacks for months, etc etc. the high wasnt worth the price to pay :/

Hey man, if you dont enjoy it stay away from it. I dont smoke weed anymore because its not fun. I always feel like im stupifying myself and it just leads to negative thinking .Mushrooms however, i never have a bad trip and i will drop those any day. But yeah, educate urself as much as u can. Theyre magnificent things, if u cant do them, definitely educate urself with them. I think anyone who is against them is a fucking moron and doesnt see the fact that they can serve an incredible purpose. The negative always seem to overshadow the good, and all those conservative fuckers are ruining what god put on this earth for a reason.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:26 PM   #10
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: Ayahuasca/DMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetics
Thanks! :) that was very insightful. I AM interested but not at the same time. I dont do drugs, i have my reasons... mainly resulting from, however stupid this may sound, "bad marijuana trip". I had anxiety attacks for months, etc etc. the high wasnt worth the price to pay :/

Hey man, if you dont enjoy it stay away from it. I dont smoke weed anymore because its not fun. I always feel like im stupifying myself and it just leads to negative thinking .Mushrooms however, i never have a bad trip and i will drop those any day. But yeah, educate urself as much as u can. Theyre magnificent things, if u cant do them, definitely educate urself with them. I think anyone who is against them is a fucking moron and doesnt see the fact that they can serve an incredible purpose. The negative always seem to overshadow the good, and all those conservative fuckers are ruining what god put on this earth for a reason.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote