Thread: Ayahuasca/DMT?
View Single Post
Nate-dogg21
04-20-2006, 02:50 PM

Hehehe, DMT is a chemical that naturally is ocurring in our brain. Its said to be the 'spirit molecule' that is, what keeps us level in this world/realm.... It is in other things, such as herbs and nuts and various other things (ayahuasca being one of them). If you extract it into a pure form, smoke it, inject it whatever you will, it gets you high... I read a comparison that LSD is a nice smooth ride, where as DMT is like being shot out of a cannon. The theory is when you put more DMT into your brain, u up the threshold level and it brings you to a higher dimension...

This is a theory of graham hancock, im sure many otheres too, but i got this from him. Our mind is like a reciever, that of a TV or a Radio. If you put different chemicals into your brain, its basically just like changing the channel and tuning into different stations...

Ummmm, reccomendation for you if ur interested.... www.erowid.org (i think its .org) has a lot of drug information. You can read the details of any drug, or personal stories from ppl, i reccomend it.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:50 PM   #7
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: Ayahuasca/DMT?

Hehehe, DMT is a chemical that naturally is ocurring in our brain. Its said to be the 'spirit molecule' that is, what keeps us level in this world/realm.... It is in other things, such as herbs and nuts and various other things (ayahuasca being one of them). If you extract it into a pure form, smoke it, inject it whatever you will, it gets you high... I read a comparison that LSD is a nice smooth ride, where as DMT is like being shot out of a cannon. The theory is when you put more DMT into your brain, u up the threshold level and it brings you to a higher dimension...

This is a theory of graham hancock, im sure many otheres too, but i got this from him. Our mind is like a reciever, that of a TV or a Radio. If you put different chemicals into your brain, its basically just like changing the channel and tuning into different stations...

Ummmm, reccomendation for you if ur interested.... www.erowid.org (i think its .org) has a lot of drug information. You can read the details of any drug, or personal stories from ppl, i reccomend it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote