Thread: Ayahuasca/DMT?
View Single Post
Nate-dogg21
04-19-2006, 09:40 PM

Ok, ive been reading over the lyrics and origionally i thought this was an LSD trip, but now im starting to wonder if this is a DMT trip? (Area 51, x-files guy). I dont know if you guys paid attention to the sub rosa postings on the toolband site, but they discussed a lot of ayahuasca type stuff, and i remember reading reports of Alien Abductions and stuff along those lines.

The thing that confuses me now tho, is the song before this is named (blame hoffman), which makes me think that this is in correlation with LSD, but the lyrics kind of lean towards DMT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK! lol.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:40 PM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Ayahuasca/DMT?

Ok, ive been reading over the lyrics and origionally i thought this was an LSD trip, but now im starting to wonder if this is a DMT trip? (Area 51, x-files guy). I dont know if you guys paid attention to the sub rosa postings on the toolband site, but they discussed a lot of ayahuasca type stuff, and i remember reading reports of Alien Abductions and stuff along those lines.

The thing that confuses me now tho, is the song before this is named (blame hoffman), which makes me think that this is in correlation with LSD, but the lyrics kind of lean towards DMT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK! lol.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote