Thread: I've tried...
View Single Post
selfimportanttoolfan
05-15-2006, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s62
Why are you guys concerned about posting whole topics about the fact that you can't get into a song. This is like a fucking self-important blog (lol@selfimportanttoolfan). Some songs you'll like, others you won't. Welcome to music. You'll either grow to like it for your own reasons, or you won't.
btw, I really like this song a lot. One of my fav's...
you act like "posting whole topis" is a ridiculously difficult task. (lolzlzolz@s62ahahahha). i was asking what about the song appealed to people, so maybe i could focus on a little more on a section or something.

so, why don't you kiss the fat end of my dick. fuckin moron.
Old 05-15-2006, 03:25 PM   #9
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: I've tried...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s62
Why are you guys concerned about posting whole topics about the fact that you can't get into a song. This is like a fucking self-important blog (lol@selfimportanttoolfan). Some songs you'll like, others you won't. Welcome to music. You'll either grow to like it for your own reasons, or you won't.
btw, I really like this song a lot. One of my fav's...
you act like "posting whole topis" is a ridiculously difficult task. (lolzlzolz@s62ahahahha). i was asking what about the song appealed to people, so maybe i could focus on a little more on a section or something.

so, why don't you kiss the fat end of my dick. fuckin moron.