View Single Post
Nate-Dogg85
05-12-2006, 04:45 PM

IMO bad trip is a bad trip.... I cant really seperate the bad trips, divide them up at all.

All of my bad trips deal with my dying, and for me death is the most intensely scary thing in the world... Being out of my body trapped only by the cieling of the house ive been in when ive died, and just staring down at my empty body is the most terrifying thing in the world to me. Hallucinating that the police are there, and my body is a crime scene investigation, it doesnt get any scarier for me than that.

Opposed to an unbelievable mind opening experience where the wind blows and i have this insane hallucination of some monster coming at me, but then realizing its not real so going into a giggling fit of hysteria as the world melts away in front of my eyes, along with the fear i had just a second ago.

I think all bad trips are equally as painful to go through, IMHO. Where as some trips where ive been scared at points, havent been the best, but werent absolutely terrifying.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:45 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: A mockery to drug users?

IMO bad trip is a bad trip.... I cant really seperate the bad trips, divide them up at all.

All of my bad trips deal with my dying, and for me death is the most intensely scary thing in the world... Being out of my body trapped only by the cieling of the house ive been in when ive died, and just staring down at my empty body is the most terrifying thing in the world to me. Hallucinating that the police are there, and my body is a crime scene investigation, it doesnt get any scarier for me than that.

Opposed to an unbelievable mind opening experience where the wind blows and i have this insane hallucination of some monster coming at me, but then realizing its not real so going into a giggling fit of hysteria as the world melts away in front of my eyes, along with the fear i had just a second ago.

I think all bad trips are equally as painful to go through, IMHO. Where as some trips where ive been scared at points, havent been the best, but werent absolutely terrifying.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote