View Single Post
MypugsAreSmarterThanYou's Avatar MypugsAreSmarterThanYou
05-11-2006, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate-Dogg85
I dont think this is a mockery to drug users. This is just an origional idea/topic to work with. Cuz honestly, what person thats done a lot of hallucinogens hasnt had a bad trip? But... what musician has written about it? Im sure someone out there has... but i havent heard any songs about this idea.

As for your bad experience sir, mushrooms need to be done in nature, on a nice day. Being in doors will ruin your trip, ive never had a good trip in doors.
who said it was a bad trip?
who said it was a ruined trip?

it wasn't a bad trip, it was a terrifying eye-opening trip.
i've had bad trips before, this would never compare.
it might have ruined my expectations of what a far out psycedelic trip should be, seeing cool tracers,melting walls and stuff, but this shit is important through the filter of the Ego.
Which is not the point of psychedelics.

Last edited by MypugsAreSmarterThanYou; 05-11-2006 at 11:04 PM..
Old 05-11-2006, 10:55 PM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 116
Re: A mockery to drug users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate-Dogg85
I dont think this is a mockery to drug users. This is just an origional idea/topic to work with. Cuz honestly, what person thats done a lot of hallucinogens hasnt had a bad trip? But... what musician has written about it? Im sure someone out there has... but i havent heard any songs about this idea.

As for your bad experience sir, mushrooms need to be done in nature, on a nice day. Being in doors will ruin your trip, ive never had a good trip in doors.
who said it was a bad trip?
who said it was a ruined trip?

it wasn't a bad trip, it was a terrifying eye-opening trip.
i've had bad trips before, this would never compare.
it might have ruined my expectations of what a far out psycedelic trip should be, seeing cool tracers,melting walls and stuff, but this shit is important through the filter of the Ego.
Which is not the point of psychedelics.

Last edited by MypugsAreSmarterThanYou; 05-11-2006 at 11:04 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote