View Single Post
prater
05-10-2006, 09:32 AM

IMHO I think thats the point of the song, you never really know if this guy really was abducted by aliens and given this sacred information OR if he was just tripping balls. Thus it so closely resembles and LSD trip so thats the obvious connection people are going to draw. BUT....What if this kid was not tripping and everything he's saying is true... We may never know. It could go either way, thats the irony in it. I think thats why Maynard never clarified which one it was, to leave that question open.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:32 AM   #24
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Not about Alien Abduction. (Worth reading IMO)

IMHO I think thats the point of the song, you never really know if this guy really was abducted by aliens and given this sacred information OR if he was just tripping balls. Thus it so closely resembles and LSD trip so thats the obvious connection people are going to draw. BUT....What if this kid was not tripping and everything he's saying is true... We may never know. It could go either way, thats the irony in it. I think thats why Maynard never clarified which one it was, to leave that question open.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote