View Single Post
rjs9009
05-10-2006, 09:02 AM

I couldn't agree more. To me this song perfectly descibes an LSD trip. Whether you actually do or not is open to debate, but during a trip a sense of higher understanding is very common. Many times I have felt that I got "it", unfortunately I can't put what "it" is into words while tripping and have absolutely no chance of explaining it when sober.

To me at least it's VERY obvious this song is just explaining a trip. Aliens and the rest are just halucunations but the sinse of understanding and needing to share is very real as is forgetting it afterwards.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:02 AM   #23
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Not about Alien Abduction. (Worth reading IMO)

I couldn't agree more. To me this song perfectly descibes an LSD trip. Whether you actually do or not is open to debate, but during a trip a sense of higher understanding is very common. Many times I have felt that I got "it", unfortunately I can't put what "it" is into words while tripping and have absolutely no chance of explaining it when sober.

To me at least it's VERY obvious this song is just explaining a trip. Aliens and the rest are just halucunations but the sinse of understanding and needing to share is very real as is forgetting it afterwards.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote