View Single Post
?Cogito Ergo Sum?'s Avatar ?Cogito Ergo Sum?
05-09-2006, 10:30 AM

IMHO I would say he has either dosed before or probably at least knows some people who have. (like in another post) I admit to it, and have grown up past it now, but I can relate to the character of the story. During the process the answers seem to be shown, but when it's over you realize you can't remember them and they probably didn't make any sense anyway. It's just a fucking fun ass song to listen too to me as well.
"You look up when you feel the need for elevation. And I look down because I am elevated. Who among you can laugh and be elevated at the same time? Whoever climbs the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." Nietzsche
Old 05-09-2006, 10:30 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: This song is a look at society in general.

IMHO I would say he has either dosed before or probably at least knows some people who have. (like in another post) I admit to it, and have grown up past it now, but I can relate to the character of the story. During the process the answers seem to be shown, but when it's over you realize you can't remember them and they probably didn't make any sense anyway. It's just a fucking fun ass song to listen too to me as well.
"You look up when you feel the need for elevation. And I look down because I am elevated. Who among you can laugh and be elevated at the same time? Whoever climbs the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." Nietzsche
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote