View Single Post
zacharyv
05-09-2006, 01:22 AM

I instantly thought this song was about a FAR OUT experience. The guy is in a psych ward cuz he fried his brain.
I can also see why people relate this to Faaip de Oiad.
I'd also say this is kind of a poke at the people who've gone overboard on trying to "pry open" their 3rd eye. I know that idea has been mentioned before, too.
Basically, I just laugh when I listen. At the end of the day, I'd this is a testament to the humor that has always been part of Tool's music.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:22 AM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Not about Alien Abduction. (Worth reading IMO)

I instantly thought this song was about a FAR OUT experience. The guy is in a psych ward cuz he fried his brain.
I can also see why people relate this to Faaip de Oiad.
I'd also say this is kind of a poke at the people who've gone overboard on trying to "pry open" their 3rd eye. I know that idea has been mentioned before, too.
Basically, I just laugh when I listen. At the end of the day, I'd this is a testament to the humor that has always been part of Tool's music.