View Single Post
yasoon
05-08-2006, 06:28 AM

I'm sure this has been covered at some point, cuz you're a bunch of smart, nit picky fuckers.

Something substantive from blair?

If you read these silly newsletters, which I do. The trip described in the last one where he runs in to dave with his Birkenstocks and his Van, and the rearrangement of the letters above to ROSETTA STONED makes the meaning clear in my mind.

Alien or extraterrestrial tests on dave.

Whether the tests are touted to be real or the results of some really good acid in the desert near A51 will never be clear.

I love this song. It sounds like alice in chains and tool got together and threw 3rd eye in a blender. Maybe maynard's recent interactions with AIC caused him to throw a little shout out to Layne.

Personally, I think doing acid near A51 is a bad idea. One second you think the shit is really good....next thing you know you're getting probed in the shitter.
Old 05-08-2006, 06:28 AM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 2
A or ET tests on D

I'm sure this has been covered at some point, cuz you're a bunch of smart, nit picky fuckers.

Something substantive from blair?

If you read these silly newsletters, which I do. The trip described in the last one where he runs in to dave with his Birkenstocks and his Van, and the rearrangement of the letters above to ROSETTA STONED makes the meaning clear in my mind.

Alien or extraterrestrial tests on dave.

Whether the tests are touted to be real or the results of some really good acid in the desert near A51 will never be clear.

I love this song. It sounds like alice in chains and tool got together and threw 3rd eye in a blender. Maybe maynard's recent interactions with AIC caused him to throw a little shout out to Layne.

Personally, I think doing acid near A51 is a bad idea. One second you think the shit is really good....next thing you know you're getting probed in the shitter.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote