View Single Post
Christoff
05-06-2006, 01:41 PM

Rosetta Stoned. So many similarities to Thrid Eye.

The following have already been expressed...

Is this perhaps a near truthful account of a life-changing experience Maynard had with DMT?

The message: "All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves..."

Or maybe it is a imagined account of the experience Bill Hicks had with aliens?

Now, I am without doubt that it is an account of a DMT experience... DMT is a purgative, apparently quite an effective one at that, hence the line "Goddamn I shit the bed."

I would love to find out from whose perspective this song is written. Let's talk it through...

Last edited by Christoff; 05-06-2006 at 01:44 PM..
Old 05-06-2006, 01:41 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 11
Ideas toward an explanation?

Rosetta Stoned. So many similarities to Thrid Eye.

The following have already been expressed...

Is this perhaps a near truthful account of a life-changing experience Maynard had with DMT?

The message: "All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves..."

Or maybe it is a imagined account of the experience Bill Hicks had with aliens?

Now, I am without doubt that it is an account of a DMT experience... DMT is a purgative, apparently quite an effective one at that, hence the line "Goddamn I shit the bed."

I would love to find out from whose perspective this song is written. Let's talk it through...

Last edited by Christoff; 05-06-2006 at 01:44 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote