View Single Post
xPOGOx's Avatar xPOGOx
05-04-2006, 07:01 PM

So...whatever is done to the guitar to make that cool sounding effect that starts at 7:19...

You can hear the guitar being accidentily played (or plugged in, or something) right before this starts, at 7:17... Why would this be left in? They can EASILY edit that out (if they don't just re-record it).

Okay, if this were a live recording, that little flick that sounds accidental would make sense...but to me...it just sounds like TooL is in the midst of pulling off their biggest Hoax to date. The real album is 06/06/2006 ??
Old 05-04-2006, 07:01 PM   #1
I'd rather listen to Hanson.

Bincount™: 4
7:17, 7:19-onward

So...whatever is done to the guitar to make that cool sounding effect that starts at 7:19...

You can hear the guitar being accidentily played (or plugged in, or something) right before this starts, at 7:17... Why would this be left in? They can EASILY edit that out (if they don't just re-record it).

Okay, if this were a live recording, that little flick that sounds accidental would make sense...but to me...it just sounds like TooL is in the midst of pulling off their biggest Hoax to date. The real album is 06/06/2006 ??
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote